Gallery Indonesian Models

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Raline Rahmat Shah

Raline Rahmat Shah

Raline Rahmat Shah

Raline Rahmat Shah

Raline Rahmat Shah


Spoiler :) :


bibirnyaa seksii . hmmm :)
Raline Rahmat Shah

She’s simply perfect!

This name “Raline Shah” immediately rang a bell in me. I remembered very clearly that I’ve seen this name once before and I know where. Basically, my French lecturer showed us this file in french class in 2008 to urge us to take part in this french singing competition organised by the Alliance Française Singapour cos Raline Shah had won the first prize and made NUS proud. Madame sort of played her recording of La Vie en Rose for us, it was near professional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online